Let’s suppose that one of your worker needs to access a machine.
- You add Check2Start to your emergency stop chain.
- The worker logs into the system, which checks whether he is authorized to start the machine or not.
- The system explains step by step how to put the machine in starting condition.
- The worker can call a remote expert via the system.
- The system collects useful data through checklists.
- The system automatically collects the “Who does what and for how long”.
- The system authorizes the physical start of the machine.
If the system detects that the worker is not authorized, then the machine will not start.